Trane 16 SEER Air Conditioner Condenser with R410A Refrigerant
Model: 4TTR60-- Available tonnages 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 5.0
Product Line: XR16
Parts Warranty: 10-Year
Install Warranty: 2-Year
Operation Mode: Cooling only
Installation Location: Outdoors
Compressor Stages: Single
Voltage: 240 Volts
Energy Star Rated: Yes
Country of Origin: United States
*SEER(Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) is a measurement of cooling efficiency over a typical cooling season. It is useful for comparing energy efficiency of cooling systems. The higher the SEER, the more energy efficient the system.
High Efficiency 16 SEER
~ 20% less energy VS. 13 SEER
2. Condenser pad
3. Indoor coil
4. Condensate line to floor drain
5. Refrigerant lines
6. Control wiring
7. Electrical wiring by our Electrical sub-contractor
8. Thermostat (optional)
9. Permit PPRBD (Pikes Peak Regional Building Department)
Trane Condenser Features
6. DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan Won't crack, corrode, rust or warp.
1. Swept Blade Fan for ultra quiet operation.
2. Hail Guards to protect the coil from Colorado weather.
5. Powder-Paint Finish for maximum protection against corrosion and rust.
4. Spine Fin™ Condenser Coil technology comes standard in every Trane condenser. No other heat exchanger has been able to beat its efficiency.
3. Safety Switch high and low pressure cut off for compressor
Trane (APD) Indoor Coil Features
The Indoor Evaporator Coil is located on top of the furnace. It uses the furnace fan to supply air for cooling.
Anti-microbial coating reduces bacteria growth in the coil pan.
Up to 17 SEER efficiency with matched furnace, condenser, and indoor coil.
Energy Efficient TXV refrigerant valve.
Aluminum Fin Indoor Coil won't rust for maximum life.