Goodman 16 SEER Air Conditioner Condenser with R410A Refrigerant
Model: GSX16-- Available tonnages 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 5.0
High Efficiency 16 SEER
~ 20% less energy VS. 13 SEER
Product Line: GSX16
Parts Warranty: 10-Year
Install Warranty: 2-Year
Operation Mode: Cooling only
Installation Location: Outdoors
Compressor Stages: Single
Voltage: 240 Volts
Energy Star Rated: Yes
Country of Origin: United States
*SEER(Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) is a measurement of cooling efficiency over a typical cooling season. It is useful for comparing energy efficiency of cooling systems. The higher the SEER, the more energy efficient the system.
2. Condenser pad
3. Indoor coil
4. Condensate line to floor drain
5. Refrigerant lines
6. Control wiring
7. Electrical wiring by our Electrical sub-contractor
8. Thermostat (optional)
9. Permit PPRBD (Pikes Peak Regional Building Department)
Goodman Condenser Features
2. Louvered Fan Outlet for quiet operation.
3. Hail Guards to protect the coil from Colorado weather.
1. Durable Paint Finish for maximum protection against corrosion and rust.
5. Goodman's Smart Coil™ 5mm condensing coil tube design optimizes heat transfer of refrigerant compared to standard 3/8 copper tube.
4. Safety Switch high temperature cut off for compressor
Goodman's Smart coil™ 5mm copper tube
standard 3/8 copper
Goodman Indoor Coil Features
The Indoor Evaporator Coil is located on top of the furnace. It uses the furnace fan to supply air for cooling.
Anti-microbial coating reduces bacteria growth in the coil pan.
Up to 16 SEER efficiency with matched furnace, condenser, and indoor coil.
Piston or TXV refrigerant valve.
Aluminum Fin Indoor Coil won't rust for maximum life.